DIY Jewelry Organizer



Here is a super easy tutorial for a cute jewelry organizer made using these two items and some wood glue!





The backing for this project is a precut decorative aluminum sheet that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. They had about 5 different designs to choose from. I found it in the craft section near the woodworking items and clock-making stuff.
 


I also purchased an open frame (did not have backing or glass) to match the size of the metal sheet. They actually had frames the exact size, so there was not metal trimming needed.


You simply put some glue (I used Elmer's wood glue) around the inside of the frame and set the metal in place. I'm sure that a hot glue gun would work just as well, but I thought the glue would dry before I got all the way around the edges of the frame. Use whatever works for you.



Be sure and let the glue dry all the way before hanging your jewelry so that it can hold together.

 

Comments

  1. It was an amazing experience to visit this website and read the articles and contents.

    Paving Atlanta & parking lot striping atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good.
    I like to read your blog. Thanks for sharing this information.Shop online waterproofing products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article...

    Read our article also, as we are one of the Leading flooring Contractors in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts