Easy updated eat-in kitchen



 


 
So this is my first ever blog post! We have slowly been updating our house over the past year. To say that it was stuck in the 80's would be a total understatement!! The 80's had a lot of ugly moments, and most of them were in this house we bought. But I tried to see past the horrible wallpaper and realize that a can of paint can do wonders!

This update first included taking wallpaper down
and painting the walls in Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, which is a great neutral warm gray. Its also one of Candice Olson's favorite colors.
The second thing I did was take down the dusty fan and replace with a more modern fixture from Lowe's. The farm table was purchased at Ashley Furniture and was the perfect fit for the space.


 
 
 

Comments

  1. I recognize there exists a great deal of spam on this blog site. Do you need help cleaning them up? I can help among courses! 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts